We are ready to grow and ready to add to the right team members!!
Precision Plumbing, Heating and Electrical is a family owned and operated business for over 30 years in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. The company has become a well-established and well recognized throughout the community. We will do over 19,000 residential service calls this year. As we continue to grow we are looking to add motivated and hardworking team members. For more information on the company please feel free to visit our website at .
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements.
- Prepares standard monthly and annual accounting reports and analysis.
- Supports and participates in the Month-end close process.
- Provides insight and deliverables for the annual budget cycle. Analyzes trends and makes appropriate recommendations.
- May do account analysis and make recommendations for system improvement, modifications and/or new programs to assist company growth.
- Assists with Cash Management activities.
- Ensures strong controls are implemented and maintained.
- Performs monthly general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Performs monthly P&L and balance sheet variance analyses and provide input into monthly management reports.
- Assists with preparation and analysis of financial information, including budget reports, financial statements, and required supplementary information.
- Assists with the annual audit by responding to auditor requests accurately and timely
- Works closely with outside Accounting Firm
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ensures corporate books are in compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Staff Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- PC Proficiency
- Good verbal and written communication
- General Math Skills
- Adaptable, decisive and effective learner
- Team Player
If we have sparked your interest…. Send us your resume at or apply online at .