Who is ConstructConnect?
ConstructConnect comprises the legacy businesses of BidClerk, Construction Data Company, CMD Group, and iSqFt. At ConstructConnect, everything we do is focused on making it easier for the construction industry to collaborate and connect – with one another and the information they need to succeed.
- 17 days of paid time off, 8 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays your first year
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Individual career plans and opportunities throughout the United States and Canada
- Health and wellness program
- Rich benefits including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Volunteer hours
- Generous paternal leave
- Highly collaborative and passionate team members
What do we need at ConstructConnect?
The Sales Consultant I is responsible for representing, selling, negotiating, and marketing our cloud based SaaS solutions to the commercial construction industry. Sales Consultants will demonstrate the capabilities and basic training of our SaaS solutions through online demonstrations (Go-to-Meetings). This is an inside sales position.
What will you do at ConstructConnect?
- Leverage consultative/solution based selling technique to position the value of our product to potential customers
- Perform high volume of cold calls to target pipeline in order to set appointments with prospects
- Creatively prospect and deliver the value of our products to prospects using multiple vehicles (i.e. outbound calls, social media, email, )
- Input and manage prospects and customer data using our CRM
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products
What skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree OR Associates degree + 1 years cold calling, telemarketing or appointment setting experience OR HS Diploma + 3 years cold calling or business development experience in a corporate sales environment preferably software
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to influence
- Consultative sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of professional selling methodology and technique, preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Has the ability to leverage technology and social media in prospecting calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Knowledge of consultative sales techniques
- Individuals must be tenacious and able to easily overcome objections
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and sales training through continuous participation in training.
What are the Physical Demands & Work Environment?
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the working day
- Needs to occasionally move about the office to communicate with staff and attend meetings
- Constantly operates a computer
- Frequently communicates verbally with peers and management
- Must be able to analyze detail close-up