Hiring Service Technicians - $4,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced Journeyman!
We are a locally owned Electrical Contractor with an emphasis on Industrial facilities. We take great pride in the quality of our work and are looking for hard working, safety conscious individuals who are looking for a long term career opportunity.
A Service Technician for Benchmark must be very knowledgeable with all types of electrical installations including code requirements. The service technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of commercial and residential electrical equipment and fixtures while ensuring that all work completed is compliant with applicable electrical codes.
- Licensed Electrician 3-5 years experience in commercial and residential
- Must provide standard electrical tools
- Excellent customer service
- Valid Driver's License
- Willing to work OT as required
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs
- NFPA 70E Safety Training preferred
At Benchmark Electrical Solutions we take great pride in our team and have an Employee Focused Culture while offering a great benefit package to our employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
- Company sponsored holiday and recognition celebrations
- Basic PPE provided
- Excellent Customer Service & Time Management skills
- Understanding of NEC 2017 code book
- Neat, clean and professional appearance
- Ability to work independently & coordinate multiple projects
- Timely completion of required documentation
- Computer and smart phone knowledge required
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in commercial and residential repairs
- Plan layout of installation or repairs
- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning
- Inspect electrical or electronic systems for defects
- Repair electrical equipment
- Clear, consistent communication with customer
- Ability to fabricate parts or components