We have built our business on satisfying one customer at a time. We are a complete home service company dedicated to serve northern Colorado with the best service experts in the industry servicing their plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical systems.
We have experienced almost 40% growth in the last two years and because of this rapid growth, are looking for the best, experienced professionals to help grow our team!
We are seeking a Service Manager to join our company. This candidate must have strong managerial and technical skills to oversee our field expert team.
- Supervise, train and manage all service teams (plumbing, electrical and HVAC)
- Management of multiple jobs and team members in various locations
- Monitor service calls
- Quality control and troubleshooting
- Coaching, training, motivating and support
- Mentor new hires in processes and procedures and technical development
- Work with Dispatch in scheduling, on-call
- Strong client relation and customer service skills
- Evaluating performance, counseling, disciplining and terminating employees
- Conducting departmental meetings and participate in management meetings
- Meeting revenue and gross profit goals for team and company
- Working knowledge of the techniques, methods, tools and safety precautions of the trades
- Working closely with other departments to ensure the proper transfer of all service work business data required for payroll, billing, accounts payable, vehicle management
Our employees are our biggest asset and their willingness to focus on serving the needs of our valued clients with professional and enthusiastic attitudes is our top priority. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Newly wrapped company truck
- Fast advancement opportunities
- Job security
- Complete comprehensive health plan including dental & vision
- Competitive 401K plan with company match
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid time off
- Affordable tool purchase programs
- New, updated uniforms
- Continued training for all employees in all trades
And an opportunity to grow with a dynamic company and work with the best group of plumbers, drain technicians, electricians, installers, project managers and support staff!