Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, crating our own opportunities. WFSP accomplishes this by constantly innovating tho find ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Residential Fire Suppression Installer
The Residential Fire Suppression Installer is a specialist in the fire protection industry and Western States Fire Protection is seeking qualified applicants who will handle the installation of fire protection systems for residential projects.
• Install, repair and maintain all types of residential fire suppression systems, including homes, apartments and retro-fits
• Installation of overhead wet-pipe fire sprinkler systems
• Run new projects and complete systems on time and correctly
• Maintain records by documenting installations
• Maintain customer rapport by resolving concerns and answering questions
• Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following OSHA and Company’s code of safe practices
• Willing to join the fire sprinklers local union
• A high school diploma or GED is required
• At least 18 years old; per local union requirements
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; in accordance with Company Policy
• Able to lift up to at least 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to climb ladders
• Willing to work in a fast-paced construction environment
• Proficient verbal communication skills
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Problem solver
• Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background and reference check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor