SEMA Precast, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician to be located at our Precast concrete manufacturing facility in North Denver, Colorado. The chosen candidate will be responsible for testing and inspecting products at various stages of the production process, and compiling and evaluating statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products. The Quality Control Technician will perform the following duties (this list is not all inclusive):
- Follow quality control procedures as outlined by SEMA Precast.
- Inspect and certify finished concrete products for conformance to shop drawings.
- Pre-pour inspections and audits
- Record test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Maintain quality control records, reports and test results.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards for concrete temperature, percentage of air, unit weight, slump and other quality requirements.
- Assist with tensioning operations, pre-pour inspections, post pour inspections and aggregate sieve analysis.
- Assist with set up and performance of destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Provide data for graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Support quality awareness in all precast production operations.
- Maintain lab equipment in calibration.
- Must adhere to all SEMA Precast and OSHA safety rules
- Must work with in the attendance policy guidelines.
- Preferred experience in Quality Assurance practices and techniques
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Must be organized, professional, have strong written and verbal communication, and be a self-starter
Additional preferred qualifications include (SEMA Precast may provide means to gain certifications):
- ACI Field Testing Technician Level 1 Certification
- NPCA Production and Quality School Certification, or ACPA’s equivalent
- PCI Level 2 Certification
SEMA Precast, Inc. offers top wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Precast, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please click on the link below to submit an application and attach your resume.
PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO APPLY:
No calls please.