We are a well-established, growing, northern Colorado commercial and industrial HVAC service company.
We are looking for a reliable, detail oriented, self-motivated individual with experience in commercial HVAC design, estimating and project installation.
SPECIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design, involving small to medium sized retrofit and remodel projects
Project cost estimating
Equipment and material ordering
Project management and direct supervision
Installation to include: sheet metal, copper hydronic piping, refrigeration piping, steel piping, welding, controls, startup and commissioning.
Honesty, proficiency, and a good work ethic is essential.
- Minimum of five years of experience with commercial installation and service is required
- Industrial experience is helpful
- Understanding of mechanical systems design is required
- Pipefitting and sheet metal skills helpful
- Understanding of refrigeration theory and heating system design are required
- Experience with DDC building automation systems a plus
- Understanding of energy efficiency measures is a plus
- Valid EPA refrigerant handling certificate is a plus
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Top Pay & Benefits
- Paid Medical
- Paid Vision
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Annuity Fund Option
- Aflac Option
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Year Round Work