“Established in 1972, Saunders Construction, Inc. is a customer-centric organization providing a wide range of services based on our client’s needs. Our customers are always the center of what we do. Our values are why we exist and the cornerstone of all our decisions. Our reputation and relationships are based on Care, Collaboration, Commitment and Community. With over $5 billion in successful projects, Saunders is currently ranked as one of the largest general contractors in Colorado by Engineering News Record Magazine and the Denver Business Journal. Saunders takes pride in our depth, diversity and consistency.”
What Benefits Can Saunders Construction Offer Me?
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Section 125 Plan
- 401k Plan / Safe Harbor plan
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Program
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Regularly walk jobsite to review quality/safety & general OSHA guidelines/cleanliness/conditions/progress of project/storm water. Recommend solutions to Project Manager, Superintendent or Safety Manager.
- Update weekly schedules & direct subcontractors to meet schedules. General understanding of CPM Scheduling.
- Create supplemental schedules for material deliveries, subcontractors, etc. and direct subcontractors to meet delivery dates & task schedules.
- Develops submittal log. Solicits, logs and reviews submittals for accuracy and compliance with Consultants specifications. Directs subcontractors to make revisions/corrections to submittals.
- Clear understanding of contracts, permits, and other related documents.
- Log in, review conditions & process RFI’s.
- Manage punch list & closeout process.
- Manage construction document control & general understanding of material testing.
- General recognition of basic OSHA and storm water requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in related field from four-year college or university.
- Revit, Naviswork and Bluebeam experience/capability desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- 2-4 years of on the job experience required.