Haselden Construction has been named to the Denver Post Top Workplaces for 2016, 2017 & 2018! We offer a progressive, positive and challenging — yet fun — work environment and cutting-edge tools to help you with career growth, personal development and achieving your maximum potential. Our extensive benefits program, dynamic team atmosphere and strong core values help create the best environment for our staff and the best service for our clients.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible PTO
We are currently searching for a Project Engineer to join our team!
- Independently identifies and performs required tasks without needing direction on specific items.
- Study and understand project drawings, specifications, subcontractor agreements and purchase orders.
- Review and submit project RFI’s to manage procurement to meet project schedule.
- Identifies, applies for, gets and complies with building, storm water and other permits.
- Identifies, coordinates and tracks contractually required testing and inspection.
- Generates pre-punch items and works with Owner/Architect to generate punch list items.
- Manages punch list and closeout process.
- Act as the “information hub” for project to office, field personnel and design team members to ensure continuity of work.
- Assists the Superintendent and/or Project Manager in generating the CPM schedule using Haselden’s standard scheduling software.
- Participate in generating short term schedules.
- Identifies and prices Owner and subcontract change orders including evaluation of scopes and pricing.
- Assist with job setup, project meetings, safety, record-keeping and quality control.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field from four-year college or university or equivalent industry experience.
- Revit, Naviswork and Bluebeam experience/capability desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- 2-5 years of on the job experience required.
- Earns certifications for 1st Aid, CPR & OSHA 10-hour.