Adolfson & Peterson Construction, one of the nation’s top contractors, is recruiting for an experienced Pre-qualification Coordinator for our Mountain States region. We combine more than 70 years of construction expertise with the newest technologies in order to meet our clients' needs. We serve owners, architects, and developers with a commitment to teamwork and quality and are constantly looking for people to help us achieve our company goals.
Because safety is paramount to AP and embedded into everything we do, all team members are responsible for working safely within our Incident and Injury Free culture.
Key Accountabilities of the role include:
Administer the pre-qualification process so that all current and new subcontractors are compliant with AP’s standards and requirements. Work with management and department specialists to drive and implement standards, systems and process improvements.
- Act as the central point of contact for subcontractor pre-qualification for internal and external customers.
- Gain and maintain a complete understanding of Dodge Plan Room, the online pre-qualification portal.
- Provide support to new subcontractors in completing their registration and pre-qualification in Plan Room as well as to existing subcontractors in updating their pre-qualification in Plan Room.
- Communicate and manage subcontractor relationships including continual follow-up as-needed
- Ensure all submissions are completed in a thorough and accurate manner.
- Review all submissions and follow up with applicants to gather missing or additional requirements to complete the pre-qualification package.
- Ensure required documents meet standards including insurance certificates.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and documents.
- Track submissions to ensure all appropriate steps are taken within the appropriate time frame.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and tools to enter and track data pertaining to subcontractors and pre-qualifications.
- Update subcontractor pre-qualification information and approved status on a periodic basis.
- Communicate pre-qualification review needs to the regional controller
- Communicate subcontractor approvals to project management, administrative support and estimating teams as needed.
- Confirm all submissions are accurate and true.
- Obtain and confirm references for all potential subcontractors
- Obtain and document feedback on minority certifications for current suppliers and subcontractors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- History of experience and proven results including:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of construction office experience or an equivalent combination or experience and education. Knowledge of construction principles is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills and the ability to learn other software programs quickly
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Adolfson & Peterson Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer