CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Pipe Layers in Loveland
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Pipe Layers for an upcoming project in the Loveland, Colorado area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
• Responsible for assembling, connecting, and constructing pipe systems for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains
• Configure pipe routes
• Align pipes in pipeline sections
• Inspect places where pipes are fitted together to ensure pipes are spaced out properly and according to specifications
• Grade trenches or culverts
• Seal joints
• Use glue or welding equipment to ensure pipes are tightly fitted
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
• Must be able to work overtime
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance