Casey Industrial, Inc. is a nationwide industrial contractor, in operation since 1947. As a contractor, Casey is focused on helping other businesses increase and enhance their product output through capital expansion or improvement. As an employer, Casey is focused on building remarkable people, building exceptional projects.
Casey Industrial was built on the premise that all clients, vendors and employees are treated with integrity and respect. Casey prides itself on conducting business the right way, a dedication reflected in the company’s values; both in writing and in practice.
- Process Weekly AND Semi-Monthly Payroll: Utilize Spectrum software (Dexter & Chaney) to execute payroll transmittal. Ensure accuracy of payroll computations.
- Maintain Payroll Data and Electronic Employee Files: Create new employee records, populate and update information, as necessary, to accurately maintain payroll base. Ensure the accuracy of Direct Deposit transactions.
- Receive, Verify and Manage the Coordination of Incoming Timesheet Information: Utilizing electronic scan equipment/process (TimeScan), balance timecard batch input to the payroll application.
- Compute Regular, Overtime, Double-Time and Fringe Hours: Ensure accuracy of calculations and basic compliance validation. Manage an ever-changing workforce with frequently changing schedules and locations. Code and enter the computations and labor distribution.
- Ensure Accuracy of Benefit Deductions: Coordinate closely with Benefits Administrator to validate the timeliness, schedule and accuracy of deductions (insurance, 401(k), etc.)
- Process Bonuses, Subsistence (Per Diem), and Travel Payments: Review, verify and input submissions.
- Complete Verification and Administration of Taxes and Other External Requests: Ensure accuracy of Federal and State Tax computations, employment forms, unemployment benefit audits as well as the review and interpretation of garnishment notices.
- Ensure Accuracy, Timeliness and Confidentiality: Execute timely closing processes, performing reviews and internal audits to ensure the payroll is accurate and complete, and that the sensitive nature of the information is protected by keeping numbers and plans confidential when appropriate. Resolve payroll discrepancies and respond to inquiries from staff on a timely basis.
- Technology driven: Assist Casey with updating technology advances and improvements.
- Provide Excellent Internal Customer Service: Deliver an excellent customer service experience by consistently demonstrating Casey’s performance standards each and every day. These performance standards include:
Attitude, Responsiveness, Communication, Privacy, Teamwork and Accountability.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Payroll position
- Associate Degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- Solid understanding of multi-state payroll laws
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills; team oriented
- Self-motivated; capable of taking initiative, handling and prioritizing multiple competing assignments while effectively managing time and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills