Inbound/ Outbound Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by determining requirements; placing outbound calls and taking inbound calls to/from existing customer; schedule appointments; offer specials; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
- Make outbound calls to offering specials, special pricing or current promotions to an existing database of customers
- Take incoming calls from customers
- Collect and enter data into system
- Make follow up calls
- Maintain a log of customers who have been contacted and require follow up calls
- Determines requirements by working with customers by answering questions and offering specials.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information into software system.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Strong Will, Sales skills, Ability to work independently
Call Center Representative Schedule:
Must work night and weekends
Please email your resume and a MP3 or wav file with the content "what makes you a fit for an an Outbound Call Center Representative".