H2 Enterprises started in 1985 and is built on strong family values and a commitment to our great land. We take pride in being efficient, doing the job right, and providing the best value to our clients – all while maintaining our culture of health, safety and environmental awareness – just as we did many years ago.
What was started by a farming family in Northern Colorado, has grown into one of the largest seeding and reclamation operations in the United States. H2 Enterprises has worked on projects in 36 states and has reclaimed over 6,500 miles of Right Of Way (ROW) to date. To accomplish our goals, we have designed and custom-built a fleet of equipment capable of handling all terrain and job tasks. This position is located in Keenesburg, CO.
- Create an atmosphere that is positive, fun, challenging, professional, rewarding, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented.
- Everyone has authority to stop work if they deem a situation to be unsafe.
- Maintain a culture of positive motivation and mentorship among teammates.
- Promote a safe environment on the job site (be your brother’s keeper)
- Conduct self and promote others in accordance with the company’s Core Values.
- Promote a culture of safety in the community.
- Be respectful to the community and represent the company in our daily tasks.
- Differentiate the company through the use of innovative techniques, progressive concepts, and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Utilize positive communication skills with inspectors, crew, and company representatives
- Promote the company and maintain the best interest of the client, crew, and company at all times
- Build and maintain relationships with inspectors and clients in the field.
- General knowledge of farm equipment, heavy equipment, agricultural, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Out-of-state travel may be required on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of and ability to use current and developing technologies including telephones, mobile devices, and computers
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO and Holidays