Haselden Construction has been named to the Denver Post Top Workplaces for 2016, 2017 & 2018! We offer a progressive, positive and challenging — yet fun — work environment and cutting-edge tools to help you with career growth, personal development and achieving your maximum potential. Our extensive benefits program, dynamic team atmosphere and strong core values help create the best environment for our staff and the best service for our clients.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible PTO
We are currently seeking an Operator to join our On-Call team and work along the Front Range!
- Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
- Maintains a clean work area free of hazards and helps others to do the same daily
- Can identify hazards, contributes to the Plan of the Day, and participates in Tool Box Talks
- Reports all accidents/near misses, first aids, and safety concerns for crew and subcontractors to Foreman or Superintendent.
- Inspects tools and equipment daily to ensured they have not been altered in any way outside of manufacturer specifications
- Keeps track of materials and lets supervisor know a week in advance when running low on a product.
- Must be familiar with field concepts, practices and procedures
- Load/unload materials as needed
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Can take and apply direction from supervisor
- Workers must provide their own safety footwear
- Workers are required to provide their own basic hand tools as listed in the collective agreement
- Workers must have reliable transportation, or be able to access jobsites in any location of the city