Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 4 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: AA
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Since 1962, Allen Service has lived up to its motto, “The name you know and trust.” Its second generation brothers, Jeff and Mike Allen, carry on that Fort Collins tradition, overseeing the high quality and service standards of their residential plumbing, heating and cooling operation.
Allen Service is a residential service company; however it’s also deeply rooted in Fort Collin’s construction growth. Allen has served as a contractor for numerous home and commercial developments, literally contributing to Fort Collins’ foundations.
Our success is a reflection of the team we employ. We encourage our team to be the best that our industry and community has to offer. This is achieved through providing our staff with the tools, training, and mentoring that they need to be successful. We are a team, not just a company. We believe that in order to create an environment of teamwork that accountability must be at the forefront of our plan. This has been achieved by following 3 Simple Rules:
Be on time…
Be willing to learn new things…
Do the best that you can…
Fort Collins is a very desirable place to liveand work as it continualy ranks in the top 10 places to live.
Full cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable processing;
· Month-end journal entries and close responsibilities;
· Revenue recognition and reporting;
· Account reconciliations (bank & GL) and variance analysis;
· Assisting outside auditors;
· Assisting the Accounting Manager with budget preparation and reporting;
· Other projects as requested;
· Occasionally be willing to assist other departments and projects outside of accounting
· be proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word)
· be able to perform high volume accounts payable & accounts receivable responsibilities,
· be able to prepare month-end and year-end journal entries
· Bachelors degree in Accounting, or business related (i.e. Finance, Business Admin, etc..)
· A minimum of 1+ year of accounting working experience (preferably processing AP, AR and journal entries).
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the APPLY NOW button.
Allen Plumbing & Heating, Inc. Team