92 year old landmark Bell Home Solutions is seeking an experienced, part-time Night Dispatcher.
After hours calls will be forwarded to a cell phone manned by the night dispatcher at their home. Although subject to change, the typical hours are M-F 6PM - 7AM, Sat 4PM - Monday 7AM. Please note that this is not a full-time position. Your shift will rotate with fellow dispatchers weekly changing out every Friday night. You will need to be available to come into the office to go through a minimum of a weeks worth of paid training before being entered into this rotation.
Successful candidate will be able to courteously respond to service requests from our customers, input the order into our service scheduling software and dispatch a qualified technician. This is an on-call position. While calls can come in anytime during the night and weekend, typically the vast majority of calls come within 2 hours of the beginning of the shift.
Candidate must be able to multi-task, have excellent communication skills, be able to work with minimal supervision, have experience using dispatching software, and possess a good understanding of the Denver metro area.
Candidates interested in growing within the company are encouraged to apply.
Scope of Responsibilities: Liaison between the company and our technical staff, primarily responsible for communicating the customer's problems to our technicians via the company's computer system.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prefer three years’ experience in a similar customer service environment
- Strong data entry and communication skills
- Answer incoming calls from customers requesting service.
- Offer telephone solution support
- Concisely enter service order information into the company's computer system, and dispatch calls out to technicians
- Make necessary corrections to customer accounts in the company's computer system
- All other duties deemed necessary by management to promote customer satisfaction and growth
- Adhere to all documented administrative Non-Negotiable Standards
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Display flexible, positive attitude
- Maintain the confidentiality of customer and company information
- Exhibit and practice team attitudes and behavior