H2 Enterprises started in 1985 and is built on strong family values and a commitment to our great land. We take pride in being efficient, doing the job right, and providing the best value to our clients – all while maintaining our culture of health, safety and environmental awareness – just as we did many years ago.
What was started by a farming family in Northern Colorado, has grown into one of the largest seeding and reclamation operations in the United States. H2 Enterprises has worked on projects in 36 states and has reclaimed over 6,500 miles of Right Of Way (ROW) to date. To accomplish our goals, we have designed and custom-built a fleet of equipment capable of handling all terrain and job tasks. This job is located in Keenesburg, CO.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor.
- Identify, load, and unload materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations as directed.
- Fasten implements/attachments, such as drills, land planes, hay busters, crimpers, graders, plows, and rollers to tractor with hitch pins or three point hitches.
- Lubricate and repair tractor and attachments as necessary.
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
- Dig ditches or trenches, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, and rakes, and install erosion control devices.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- General knowledge of farm equipment, heavy equipment, agricultural, Erosion Control Devices (ECD’s),
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Out-of-state travel may be required on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of and ability to use current and developing technologies including telephones, mobile devices, and computers
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO and Holidays