Haselden Construction was named to the Denver Post Top Workplaces for 2016! We offer a progressive, positive and challenging — yet fun — work environment and cutting-edge tools to help you with career growth, personal development and achieving your maximum potential. Our extensive benefits program, dynamic team atmosphere and strong core values help create the best environment for our staff and the best service for our clients.
Haselden Construction is currently seeking a Laborer to join our team in Aspen, CO!
- Operate hand and power tools
- Can identify hazards, contributes to the Plan of the Day, and participates in Tool Box Talks
- Reports all accidents/near misses, first aids, and safety concerns for crew and subcontractors to Foreman or Superintendent.
- Uses Floor Sweep (or like dust-controlling product) when sweeping a dusty area.
- Helps enforce subcontractor cleanup for their work areas, alerts Foreman or Superintendent if there are any issues
- When lifting heavy objects or equipment, uses proper equipment available or asks for help from a team member
- Inspects tools daily for broken or frayed cords, guard presence, condition of blades, all prongs present and tools have not been altered in any way outside of manufacturer specifications
- Keeps track of materials and lets supervisor know a week in advance when running low on a product.
- When rubbing/patching walls, ensures is using proper material as specified by owner.
- Must be familiar with field concepts, practices and procedures
- Load/unload materials as needed
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
- Light equipment operation helpful but not required
- Take initiative and ask questions as needed
- Be able to follow direction to ensure completion of daily tasks
- Have a high degree of flexibility in a changing environment
- Able to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively
- Have proper tools to perform work duties
- Proper transportation to get to and from work
- Flexibility to work extra hours
- Workers must provide their own safety footwear
- Workers are required to provide their own basic hand tools as listed in the collective agreement
- Workers must have reliable transportation, or be able to access jobsites in any location of the city