Haselden Construction has been named to the Denver Post Top Workplaces for 2016, 2017 & 2018! We offer a progressive, positive and challenging — yet fun — work environment and cutting-edge tools to help you with career growth, personal development and achieving your maximum potential. Our extensive benefits program, dynamic team atmosphere and strong core values help create the best environment for our staff and the best service for our clients.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible PTO
We are currently seeking an Interiors Interiors Superintendent to join our team and to help expand our self-perform efforts!
- The contractor’s representative at the jobsite who is responsible for continuous field supervision, coordinating and completing the project in a timely and quality manner.
- This individual is also able to work on larger projects under a Senior Superintendent or site Superintendent as a specific area Superintendent responsible for specific task, area’s or trades.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Interprets the contract documents to ensure complete conformance with plans and specifications.
- Oversee total project supervision effort to ensure appropriate personnel, budget, and schedule are met.
- Assists Senior Project Manager or Project Manager in the preparation of CPM schedule and in maintenance of schedule during construction of project.
- Assembles subcontractors at start of project.
- Prepares short term interval schedules and reviews schedule updates with Senior Project Manager or Project Manager.
- Reviews and reports on all self perform production budget and cost.
- Maintains a job diary for the life of the assigned project.
- Participates in or conducts project's subcontractor and owner meetings.
- Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to meet work schedules.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Conducts weekly safety meetings and safety inspections as outlined in the safety manual.
- Conducts a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) to determine correct safety procedures.
- Abides by safety rules and regulations.
- Investigates all accidents/incidents that occur on assigned jobsites.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong scheduling, quality, safety and field management experience.
- Ability to lead and assess trade performance on the job
- Knowledge of all facets of ground up building construction
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and company operations specifically construction specifications, building materials, methods and procedures
- Ability to schedule, monitor and forecast resources for optimum efficiency