Colorado Standby Power Generation Seeks a Installation Foreman / JW
Colorado Standby is a small, very specialized Generator Distributor, Service Provider and Electrical Contractor committed to the design/build, customer service and sales of standby, prime power and off-grid power projects throughout the Front Range of CO and beyond. Our Office is based in CO Springs, which gives us an advantage to perform projects from S. CO to WY, and the adjacent Mountains. We have been in the generator business for 16+ years, represent 12+ manufacturers and are currently experiencing significant growth opportunities.
We have an immediate opening for a CO licensed and experienced Journeyman Electrician that desires & meets the following:
- Full-time, Long-term Position with a Great Growth Potential!
- Competitive Wages & Benefits with Commission / Bonus Potential. All commensurate with experience.
- Well-Rounded JW-level with 8-15 yrs. experience preferred. This IS NOT interior building construction! Experience with Service Entrance / Distribution is Essential.
- This is a Working Foreman / Field Leadership Role typically leading 1-2 Apprentices within all facets of Generator Installation, Including: Layout/Planning, Electrical Power Sys., Control Power Sys., Concrete Construction, Excavation, Crane Work / Rigging, Mechanical / Piping Sys. Interface, Site Sub Coordination, Utilities Interface / Coordination, as well as Client Site Interaction.
- Previous Generator Install Experience is Preferred, but Not Required.
- OSHA 10-Hour + Forklift Operator Certification will be required to be obtained immediately upon employment, if not currently possessed.
- Future Opportunity to assist in Estimating and/or Project Management may be available.
- Front Range travel in Company Vehicle will be necessary with some limited overnights and weekend work, as scheduled per Project Power-Shutdown needs.
- These Projects are Fun & Rewarding as You Would Be Providing Peace of Mind through a Power Solution for Your Clients!
If qualified, and seriously interested, please send resume / qualifications: