- Surface preparation & protective coating applications on above ground piping; steel structures; and other related appurtenances.
- Operate & maintain various blasting, spraying, & other equipment;
- Material handling (measurement, mixing, measurement)
- Utilize scaffolding, rigging, access, containment, systems, & safety equipment;
- Accurate paperwork completion, & other duties as assigned;
- Perform all duties in accordance with company's quality control, quality assurance, & health & safety policies & procedures, as well as industry standards & project specifications.
- Surface preparation (abrasive blasting, hand/power tool)
- Application of paints & specialty coatings (pump, airless, & conventional spray, brush/roller)
- Application of specialty coatings (epoxies, urethanes, & zincs)
- 5 years of experience on industrial projects.
Industry Training & Certification Desired:
- SSPC Coating Application Specialist (CAS)
- SSPC Applicator Training
- SSPC Abrasive Blasting Program (C7)
- SSPC Basics of Steel Surface Preparation
- SSPC Airless Spray Basics (C12)
- SSPC Plural Component Application for Polyureas & High Solid Coatings
- Safety: Confined Space, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, OSHA