Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We need HVAC Technicians. NOW.
We understand that you may already have a good job, and that it might take a lot to get you to make a change. But as one of Denver's top workplaces we have a great deal to offer. For example the average Applewood HVAC Technician's annual wages, not including benefits, last year was more than $95,000. Plus. . .
• Medical insurance with 100% paid premiums for you and your family
• Vision, dental, and supplemental life insurance
• 401K plan with company match
• Paid holidays and vacation time
• Company wellness program
• Ongoing training and support
• Fully stocked and maintained company trucks
• Car wash card & gas card
• Uniforms and weekly laundry service
• Company paid cell phone with no minute or data cap
• Optional 4-day work week (3 days off each week!)
• Work in the comfort of customer's homes
• Lot's more!
We just ask a few things of you. . .you have an EPA Universal Certification, you have a valid driver's license, no DUI convictions or driver's license suspensions within 5 years, you can pass a drug test and background check, and you reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes.
View the videos on our employment page at 303-328-3098. We'll do all we can to ensure that choosing Applewood is the best move you'll ever make.
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!