Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric has achieved the Denver Post's Top Workplace designation for 2012, 2013, and again for 2014! In addition to being named a Top Workplace for 2014, Applewood received special recognition as the company offering the best employee benefits in Denver. We are honored to have been recognized through survey results from our own employees in the areas of employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, pay, benefits and more. We have pride in our team and the skilled work we do.
Applewood has seen unprecedented growth over the past five years and we're always interested in hearing from experienced professionals interested in working for the company. We serve customers in the Denver metro area, Boulder, and Longmont. We are proud of our strong commitment to ethics and community. We have been providing safe, clean, courteous, and reliable services to homeowners since 1973.
Applewood Plumbing Heating and Electric is seeking experienced HVAC Technicians to service and repair the equipment in our customer's homes. This opportunity is for a 4-day work week consisting of four 10 hour days Saturday through Tuesday. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in Denver. If you are an experienced HVAC Technician with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with you.
• Addressing the customer's HVAC concerns
• Thoroughly checking the entire HVAC system for the customer
• Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system
• Completing all necessary repairs
• Completing all necessary paperwork
• You have experience troubleshooting HVAC systems
• You have an EPA Universal Certification
• You enjoy working with people
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have a valid driver's license
• You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 5 years
• You can pass a drug test and a background check
• You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes
• 100% paid medical premiums for you AND your family!
• 401K Plan with company match
• Dental & Vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid holidays and vacations
• Excellent earnings potential!
• Fully Stocked trucks, uniforms and field support
• Year-round work
• Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
• Amazing employee appreciation events
The Next Step:
Why Wait? Don't Wait. . . Call Now! 303-328-3098 and say you want to be part of one of Denver's Top Workplaces.
Learn more about us at .
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!