Patriot Enterprises offers a variety of services: plumbing repair, sewer lines repairs and replacement, hot water heater installation, leak detection, gas pipes installation, tank-less water heaters installation, boilers, heaters, and air conditioners. Over the years we have developed a strong customer base. We provide service around Douglas County, CO and from metro Denver into Colorado Springs.
Business has been growing rapidly, so we are seeking highly skilled, professional, and customer-focused HVAC technicians to join our team. We believe that in order to provide the level of service our customers expect, we need to employ experts in our industry.
"Patriot Enterprises’ vision is “to create long lasting relationships with our customers”.
If you are looking for the chance to make your final career move, join us for the career path you have always wanted.
Under general direction, performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems; and does related work as required.
- Performs a wide variety of maintenance and repair tasks in the operation of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes
- Repairs and maintains thermostats, air filters, blower fans, belts, and bearings
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs various models of HVAC equipment
- Understand the operating principles of heating and air conditioning
- Perform safety practices related to HVAC work
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings
- Perform daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field
- 4 years of field experience: operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment
- Ability to recognize and locate conditions which require repair and maintenance work; keep records
- Ability to explain technical information to customers, excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to follow blueprints and understand technical instructions
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently
- Effectively use a computer and knowledge of applicable software
- EPA License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Possess a valid Colorado License
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to Work in the US
NATE Certification a plus
- Wages starting at $22-40 per hour plus incentives
- Sign on bonus of $5,000 paid after one full year
- Relocation assistance is available
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Uniforms provided with dry cleaning service
- Ongoing training