We are looking for Ambitious, Team Players to join our team. Small company with the benefits of a large corporation. Come help us build the best Service Company in Colorado.
Call Sarah to set an appointment to see if your vision of the future is as fantastic as ours!
Under general direction performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems; and does related work as required.
- Installation of furnace, ventilation, and air conditioning units
- Performs a wide variety of maintenance and repair tasks in the operation of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs various models of HVAC equipment
- Understand the operating principles of heating and air conditioning
- Perform safety practices related to HVAC work
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings
- Perform daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field
- 2 years of field experience: installing, operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment
- Ability to recognize and locate conditions which require repair and maintenance work; keep records
- Ability to follow blueprints and understand technical instructions
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently
- Effectively use a computer and knowledge of applicable software
- EPA License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Possess a valid Colorado License
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to Work in the US
NATE Certification a plus
- Wages starting at $20-30 per hour plus overtime
- Sign on bonus of $4,000 paid after one full year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Uniforms provided with dry cleaning service
- Ongoing training
- ON CALL SHIFT OPTIONAL!!