Are you interested in a career move that will put you in a position of financial, professional and personal growth?
We are an established mechanical service and construction company with over 30 years in the Denver area. This is an opportunity to join a team that has demonstrated strong integrity over the course of it's history along with providing the technical support to get the job done right the first time, time and time again. In keeping with a tradition of providing the right service, right the first time and keeping integrity at the core we are looking for an Assistant Service Manager with strong integrity and in depth knowledge of HVAC/R and plumbing.
What would you do?
- Supervise multiple field technicians and employees
- Provide technical support as necessary
- Field estimation
- Direct customer relations
- Ensure proper documentation is being maintained by all field personnell
- Coordinate and ensure the timely completion of work for maximum profitability
- Quality Control
Some qualities we are looking for
- Colorado Journeyman plumbers license or better
- CFC certification
- Highly knowledgeable of plumbing systems, repair, installation and troubleshooting
- Exceptional HVAC diagnostic skills
- Leadership abilities
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to discuss technical issues with non-tech people
- Honesty, proficiency, integrity and a good work ethic
- Willing to participate in an "on call" rotation
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Pay DOE
- 6 Observed holidays
- A GREAT working environment!
If this sounds interesting, please email to this ad, call Pat N. at O: 303-289-9866, ext. 140 / C: 720-388-9376 or connect