Excellent opportunity to join a well established, industry leading mechanical contractor in this exciting role selling new and retrofit HVAC systems. The selected candidate will have a successful history of selling in a consultative manner and have a solid understanding of HVAC equipment, the cost of operations and return on investment. In lieu of sales experience, consideration will be given to candidates who have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with a desire to enter the sales profession in the HVAC industry.
Position is based in the great city of Colorado Springs, and qualified relocation candidates will be considered.'
Compensation commensurate with experience, in the $75,000 range, plus aggressive incentive program.
Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to promote company’s approach to engineered services and the value that this brings to the client.
- Familiarity with HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) equipment, lighting and other equipment/products that provide energy efficient solutions.
- Proven consultative sales approach to upgrade and enhance the customer's current facility infrastructure.
- Maintain key accounts at assigned booking levels.
- Target and qualify new customers to continually increase the base of service customers.
- Interfacing with and calling on all levels of decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or marketing desired.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience delivering on or above assigned sales quota.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team oriented.
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and ADD Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Auto Allowance and Gas Card
- Professional Training and Industry Certifications
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Compensation that includes competitive base plus commission