About Climate Control Company:
Established in 1956, Climate Control Company is family owned and registered in the state of Colorado. Current owners Michael and Lara Fergen strengthen Climate Control Company’s reputation by maintaining strict standards of quality in the HVAC industry. We are extremely team oriented and enjoy collaborating with our employees. We value the privilege of serving this beautiful community, and invest in our people!
We are comfort driven…Colorado style.
The right candidate will have excellent technical skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. This person must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and must also possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to analyze a variety of problems and work independently. This position requires mature judgment and initiative. Time management and organizational skills are also essential.
- Plan take-offs, proposal generation, generate submittals
- Stay current on new products and industry trends
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with new and existing customers
- Strong knowledge and experience to promote and sell commercial HVAC, refrigeration, controls, plumbing and electrical equipment and related services.
- Provide quotes and advise on equipment installation.
- Responsible for handling all sales leads furnished by the company in a timely and professional manner and communicating the disposition of each lead with the Sales Manager.
- Accurately design and quote solutions for commercial customers and contractors.
- Responsible for executing proper follow-up procedures with every customer.
- Proactively prospects within business and residential sectors that directly align with the company.
- Meets or exceeds monthly targeted sales goals.
- Insures that client expectations are met and kept throughout the duration of the project to insure complete customer satisfaction.
- Identifies new market opportunities through research and evaluation of trends.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years experience in HVAC Sales
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of computer based programs
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance/Short Term Disability
- Option Life Insurance/Long term disability/Accident Insurance