If you are interested in a position as a Heavy Equipment Operator with experience in CAT, John Deere
and Komatsu equipment to include excavators, dozers, compactors or scrapers, are self motivated and interested in being a team player, have a good work ethic and a hard worker, then please send us a copy of your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Corporate office is located in Canon City, CO but we have opportunities around the state including Fremont County, El Paso County, Park County, Adams County, Arapahoe County. We are constantly bidding and new areas are being added all the time.
Operate Heavy Equipment in a safe manner. Work with fellow employees and project supervisor
to complete work required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate Heavy Equipment according to OSHA / MSHA Safety Regulations.
2. Should have a working knowledge of the equipment being operated.
3. Should have general mechanical knowledge of equipment and be responsible for minor repairs of
4. Competency and experience preferred on the following equipment: excavators, wheel loaders,
dozers, scrapers, haul trucks, compactors, and/or motor graders.
5. Successfully communicates verbally and in writing for necessary day-to-day operations and
6. Demonstrates effective teamwork skills.
7. Capable of extended work hours and weekend work as well as working away from home for short
periods of time.
8. Attend formal safety training and technical training seminars
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Minimum 2-5 years experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator.
3. Good driving record.
4. CDL Class A or B preferred, but not required.
5. GPS machine control experience a plus.
Fax application or resume to 719-269-1148
Mail / drop off application or resume to 205 Tunnel Drive, Canon City, CO 81212