H2 Enterprises is looking for a Quality Control Manager to join the team in Keenesburg, CO. H2 Enterprises is built on strong family values and a commitment to our great land. We take pride in being efficient, doing the job right, and providing the best value to our clients, all while maintaining our culture of health, safety and environmental awareness. What was started by a farming family in Northern Colorado, has grown into one of the largest seeding and reclamation operations in the United States. H2 Enterprises has reclaimed nearly 1 Million acres of Right Of Way (ROW) to date. To accomplish our goals, we have designed and custom-built a fleet of equipment capable of handling all terrain and job tasks.
- Collaborate with Directors, Project Managers, Superintendents, and Foremen to promote a culture of growth and quality.
- Active Promoter of Company services and capabilities in order to promote overall growth.
- Contributor to project delivery exceeding client expectations.
- Develop and lead a training program that encourages growth.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing and financial reporting.
- Actively trains, educates and assists in promoting other team members. Continues to develop own knowledge and expertise by seeking assistance from peers, other team members, books and courses.
- Promote, develop, and communicate sales leads to the Director and Business Development.
- Understand the project plans, specifications, and key quality indicators.
- Evaluate and mitigate potential project pitfalls.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Interpret and explain plans and specifications to administrative staff, workers, and clients.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor environmental contractual compliance safety regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate execution methods.
- Participate and attend industry seminars and communicate findings to organization.
- 30% out of state travel may be required
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3 years of developing training systems or quality control measures
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO and Holidays