H2 Enterprises is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the team in Keenesburg, CO. H2 Enterprises is built on strong family values and a commitment to our great land. We take pride in being efficient, doing the job right, and providing the best value to our clients, all while maintaining our culture of health, safety and environmental awareness. What was started by a farming family in Northern Colorado, has grown into one of the largest seeding and reclamation operations in the United States. H2 Enterprises has reclaimed nearly 1 Million acres of Right Of Way (ROW) to date. To accomplish our goals, we have designed and custom-built a fleet of equipment capable of handling all terrain and job tasks.
- Collaborate with Project Manager’s, other Project Coordinator’s, General Superintendents, and Foremen to promote communication and ensure project goals and division initiatives are achieved.
- Active Promoter of Company services and capabilities in order to promote overall growth.
- Contributor to project delivery exceeding client expectations.
- Review contract for requirements for contract type, billing cycle, retention, tracking costs, etc.
- Set up jobs and assemble Job Start up packet for field operations
- Create invoices/billings to customers for each project weekly
- Review and communicate job costs in comparison with budget
- Review and code vendor invoices
- Issue PO’s for material, equipment purchases and rentals as needed/requested by field operations
- Procure W-9s from new vendors, insurance and signed safety paperwork from Subcontractors
- Assist with time entry issues from the field
- Minimal travel required
Preferred Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years accounting/ job costing experience
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO and Holidays