Bell Plumbing & Heating was established in 1926 and has been family owned and operated ever since. From depressions to World Wars, we’ve survived every bump and turn in the road that arose over the years. We have been a trusted provider of electrical, HVAC, plumbing and remodeling services throughout the Denver Metro area for most of the century. And there is no other kitchen and bath showroom like ours in the country!
Our electricians are responsible for:
- Serving our customers in their homes resolving their electrical problems
- Assisting in new HVAC installations and Kitchen & Bath Remodels.
- Troubleshooting, Repair, and Installation of Low Voltage Systems (TV, Phone, Data, Home Theatre and Home Security)
- 3 years residential electrical experience
- Active Residential Wireman, Journeyman Wireman or Masters Colorado electrical license.
- Proficiency with NEC and Denver Metro Area Codes
- Enjoy working in the public
- have an insurable motor vehicle record
We offer excellent Pay & Benefits:
- Company paid vehicle and Gas card
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) with employer match
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long & Short-term disability
- Gym Membership
- $3000.00 SIGN ON BONUS*