Patriot Enterprises offers a variety of services including: plumbing repair, sewer line repair/replacement, hot water heater installation, leak detection, gas pipes installation, and installation of tank-less water heaters, boilers, heaters, air conditioners, and electrical services. We provide service around Douglas County, CO and from metro Denver into Colorado Springs.
We are currently seeking highly skilled, professional, and customer-focused individuals to join our team. We believe that in order to provide the level of service our customers expect we need to employ experts in our industry.
Make this the last job you ever look for and make us the career path you have always wanted.
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential drain cleaning.
As a drain technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair drain issues. You will lead customers to confident buying decisions.
- Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
- Provide camera service for every mainline stoppage within 24 hours of the report.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
- Help customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Residential plumbing experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Previous experience negotiating with customers and selling flat rate pricing services/repairs
- Criminal background check will be performed.
- Good driving record.
- Drug-free (we conduct random drug screen).
- Possess own basic hand tools necessary to perform job duties.
- Possess a driver's license
- Wages between $15-20 plus incentive
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Uniforms provided with dry cleaning service
- Ongoing training