MCS is actively searching for a Division Manager to lead our Colorado Springs, CO.
MCS is a subsidiary of Masco Corporation, which is headquartered right outside of Detroit, Michigan. Masco Corporation owns several different companies, including Behr Paint and Delta Faucets. Masco Contractor Services (MCS) is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
We specialize in installing insulation, gutters, garage doors, fireplaces and bath accessories (like shower doors and mirrors). Rather than calling upon multiple companies to have bathtubs, cabinets, fireplaces, gutters and insulation installed, MCS offers it all as a single-source supplier and service provider to residential construction contractors in North America. As one of the larger subsidiaries of Masco Corporation, MCS has a network of 180 branches, 70 distribution sites and 7,000 employees throughout the US. It primarily serves tract and custom home builders and installs products with such brand names as CertainTeed, ClosetMaid, Kwikset, Leviton, and Schlage.
Division Managers (DMs) lead the execution of our business growth strategy to support financial, sales, and operational priorities. They optimize division business performance through people, process and financial leadership excellence. This is a day-to-day operations role based onsite at a local division.
Optimize Division Performance
- Lead operational excellence and alignment through frequent unit visits working with production management to execute company initiatives, adopting and leading change efforts.
- Drive innovation, quality and continuous improvement through action planning, compliance and execution.
- Ensure absolute customer satisfaction by facilitating operational collaboration and coordination within division, across divisions within each Service Area and across Home Office support functions.
- Maintain Division adherence to operating principles, inventory, safety, and customer service goals.
Demonstrate Financial Acumen
- Full responsibility for planning, monitoring and managing a division Profit & Loss, supporting pricing strategy and share growth.
- Manage exceptions and coach production and sales team on risk, bidding, and pricing decision making.
Drive a Culture of Leadership Excellence
- Align with Regional Manager to drive vision and priorities of a $4-12MM division through three Lines of Business and up to five product lines.
- Set and support direction for 60+ sales and operations teammates, establishing priorities, reinforcing policies, allocating resources, and ensuring effective cascading communications.
- Lead and influence a safety culture throughout the territory by ensuring that field visits, learning modules, communication and DOT programs are a priority and encouraged to be a lifestyle.
- Build an effective and talented team through hiring, coaching, developing, mobility and engagement.
Lead Business Development
- Execute the sales and marketing strategy, market coverage and customer segment priorities for division.
- Drive division sales by partnering with Regional Sales Managers to align with market demand and customer needs.
- 5+ years of operations management experience, preferably in building materials or construction related industry
- Previous ownership of a revenue-driven profit center P&L
- Previous management of an outside sales force
- Preferred previous experience with an ERP, Applicant Tracking System, Salesforce Management technology and other operational technology systems
- < 10% travel
MCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer