Facility Improvement Corporation - FICO was established in 1996 to provide building systems expertise to clients throughout the state of Montana. FICO was founded on the philosophy of providing a full range of building technical services to our customer to enhance the comfort, efficiency, and safety of their facilities. We are firmly committed to providing these services in a professional and quality manner at a reasonable price.
FICO specializes in the following services:
• Temperature control systems installation, including digital, electric, and pneumatic control systems.
• Building mechanical and controls systems maintenance and service.
• Building Systems Commissioning
• Design and installation of turnkey facility improvement projects focusing on energy savings or system upgrades.
• Design, installation and service of integrated access control, IP video and security systems.
• Systems integration of various types including integrating existing systems into new ones to leverage a client’s original capital expenditure while improving or adding features or serviceability to their building systems.
This position is a DDC Controls programmer.
The right candidate will have excellent technical skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. This person must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must also possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to analyze a variety of problems and work independently. This position requires mature judgment and initiative. Time management and organizational skills are also essential.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, networking, programming, starting-up and commissioning our automation system installations. Technical troubleshooting of electrical circuits, mechanical equipment and systems, field devices, various network protocols and computer software interfaces are all regular duties performed by our DDC programmers. Effective and discriminate use of time and resources is a critical component of success in this position. Completing any and all related paperwork in a timely and professional manner is a must.