At Blue Sky we believe in hiring exceptional people who are willing to work for excellent results. Employees who are treated well, will in turn, treat customers well. In exchange, we are committed to the development of our good people by identifying, cultivating, training, rewarding and promoting those individuals who are committed to moving our company forward.
If this philosophy resonates with you, then you should sit down and talk with us. We offer a generous benefits package and a work environment wherein team members can grow and contribute to the overall effort in their own unique way – without excessive rules. We’re a growing, progressive company and you may be the next “perfect fit” for our team.
We are one of metro Denver's most trusted service companies and our customer approval ratings reflect that. We have held an A+ rating with the BBB for over 17 years and we are an Angie's List Super Service Award winner for the past 5 years. If you're looking for a company that treats its employees as well as its customers, look no further.
BASIC FUNCTION AND PRINCIPLE DUTIES:
In this position, a Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher will communicate with the customer to determine service needs and many times act to offer solutions to those needs. This person will schedule and notify field technical team members of assignments and enter necessary data into computer database. The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer all incoming calls in a pleasant, empathetic manner. Additional training and specific scripts are provided by the Company.
- Speak with a pleasant tone, as your voice is the client's first impression of our company.
- Must follow-through on your word to clients, as professional follow-up has a direct impact on the reputation of our entire operation.
- Must have a full command of the English language in both written and spoken form.
- Must be able to handle multiple duties back to back, such as answering more than one phone line, taking information quickly, completely and accurately and dispatching the information to a technician. Additional training is provided by the Company.
- Must work directly with field technicians to dispatch incoming client requests, with training being provided. Must work in a cooperative manner with all coworkers at all times.
- Must be able to complete forms, data entry and process client information, transactions and update files in a timely manner. Solid typing skill and speed are requirements.
- Must be computer literate and learn and use the company dispatching software, as well as other utilized programs on a daily basis such as Word, Excel and Outlook. In-depth training is provided.
- Is responsible for submitting related paperwork and electronic files to the appropriate person for handling and processing.
- Assists supervisor and other team members with various requested data entry, processing or filing of information and documents such as data entry for AP and AR, vendor statements, prepare and submit billings, building permits, purchase orders, inventory, scheduling inspections, project and service information and purchasing, to name a few (with training provided wherever required).
- A requirement for running errands outside of the office is almost non-existent, however, should it become required, you must have a clear driving record, valid license and be insurable in accordance with Company's vehicle insurance requirements in order to operate company or personal vehicle on behalf of the company.
- Must be able and willing to assist in various unlisted administrative functions as required.
Minimum qualifications include, and are not limited to, the following:
- Must be computer literate and able to understand and quickly learn the company’s software in order to do daily computer entry. Must also know the basic functions of, and able to operate, other routine software such as those in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong customer and co-worker relation skills are required, including courteously handling calls from upset or demanding customers.
- Previous experience with Customer Service and/or Dispatching in a related field is required.
- Previous administrative and data processing experience.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Must pass a full background check and drug and alcohol screening.
- Must be capable of utilizing sound judgment in planning and accomplishing tasks and goals.
- Must effectively follow-up and follow-through with regard to other team members and clients alike and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Must be able to handle multiple duties such as answering phones, dispatching and working on data entry in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Must be on time and prepared for scheduled shift and work the entire shift as scheduled.
- Must provide own reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Health Checks
- Disability Insurance
- Simple IRA with a 3% company match
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Spiffs for selling maintenance and other items
- Paid Birthdays
- Fitness Club and Costco memberships
- Financial Wellness Planning and training
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- Chiropractic care
- Plus more...
*Ask for details. Some benefits have a minimum length of employment requirement.