We’re looking for an exceptional customer service manager to help us achieve profitable revenue while providing superb customer service.
As a customer service manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired business growth. You will work along side of all team members to do whatever is necessary to achieve booked call and sales goals.
- Generate an inbound and outbound call schedule to boost sales.
- Supervise and train staff on how to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Manage dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to every job.
- Get potential customers excited about Precision Plumbing & Heating and encourage them to spread the word.
- Conduct training to boost booked calls and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming calls.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that’s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Coach employees on how to build trust and demonstrate empathy with customers.
- Regularly present reports to senior leaders in an easy-to-understand format.
- Attend a daily huddle with the management team to discuss progress.
- Send out daily and weekly reports.
- Proven track record in customer service, ideally in management.
- Patient, diplomatic leader who understands how to diffuse conflict and convey empathy.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest software applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills is a plus.
- Passionate about Precision Plumbing & Heating and loves the brand.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- May have to work some weekend and nights.
- Will have to be in an on-call schedule.
- Strong customer service skills.
Precision Plumbing specializes in residential plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical repairs and has served the Boulder/Denver area for over 30 years. Our dedicated staff of customer service representatives, dispatchers, technicians, and management provides our customers with excellent customer service. Precision Plumbing has a fun and kind environment.
If we have sparked your interest…. Send us your resume at or apply online at