The HandyPro Craftsman / Technician must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others. You must have a positive attitude and a desire to grow with the company. Advancement within the company is encouraged and available to the right candidates.
- Drywall Repair
- General Carpentry Rough and Finish
- Painting Interior and Exterior
- Minor Plumbing and Minor Electric Knowledge
- Handyman, General Repair & Maintenance Work
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Material Management
- Client Relations
- A minimum of (3) Years Work Experience
- You should be experienced in working on ladders, and heights if necessary.
- Must have own truck, power tools and equipment.
- Must have current Driver’s License and submit to a background check.
- You should be in good physical shape and have the ability to accomplish all assigned tasks.
- You must have the basic ability to use a PC or lap top computer.