Environmental safety services including emergency restoration; moisture extraction; build back; asbestos and mold remediation; firestop repair services; and miscellaneous environmental safety services. The company serves schools, healthcare, commercial and residential customers and has been steadily growing since it was created in 2004.
We are currently looking for a Construction Services Division Manager to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Oversight and performance management of multiple teams, both office and field-based;
• Tracking and reporting division performance to corporate office;
• Working with business development team on marketing efforts;
• Client relations;
• Estimating repair cost and responding to emergencies;
• Ensure training, certifications, licenses, and safety is in compliance; and
• Participating in annual budgeting, strategic planning, and financial reviews of the company.
SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS - Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of 10+ years field supervision;
• Must have experience in estimating jobs (Xactimate experience a huge plus!);
• Must have a proven track record for client relations and project management ;
• Experience in Denver market is a plus;
• Asbestos, mold, lead or restoration certifications are a plus; and
• Ability to travel throughout the Denver and Northern Colorado area on short notice is required.
COMPENSATION Competitive pay based on experience. Cell allowance, vehicle allowance, and gas card included. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes: medical, dental, life insurance, disability, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k). We pay 100% of employee medical and dental benefit premiums. This position may be eligible for bonuses based on performance.
To apply send resumes to: