Lawrence Construction Company (an Equal Opportunity Employer) is seeking a motivated Construction Laborer to start work ASAP!
- STARTING PAY $17-$20 an hour based on experience
- 401K WITH 5% COMPANY MATCH
- FULL HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS WITH COMPANY PAID PREMIUMS
- COMPANY PROVIDED LIFE INSURANCE
- AMAZING FAMILY OWNED COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR 93 YEARS
With offices in Colorado, Lawrence Construction’s heavy civil construction services have been recognized for their consistent standard of excellence throughout the construction industry. As one of the founding members of the Colorado Contractor's Association, we pride ourselves on our old-fashioned craftsmanship and commitment to producing quality projects. The foundation of our business, which has been passed down from generation to generation is: "Do It Right the First Time."
Lawrence Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking a Construction Laborer to join our Littleton Team!
Works on construction projects by transferring from one task to another where demands require worker with varied experience and ability to work without close supervision by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on construction projects by transferring from one task to another where demands require worker with varied experience and ability.
- Grader check.
- Measures distances from grade stakes, drives stakes, and stretches tight line.
- Bolts, nails, aligns, and blocks up under forms.
- Signals operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery to conform to grade specifications.
- Levels earth to fine grade specifications.
- Mixes concrete.
- Assists with smoothing and finishing freshly poured cement or concrete.
- Positions, joins, aligns, and seals pipe sections.
- Erects scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Mops, brushes, or spreads paints or bituminous compounds over surfaces for protection.
- Sprays materials such as water, sand, steam or paint through hose to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Applies caulking compounds by hand or with caulking gun to seal crevices.
- Grinds, sands, or polishes surfaces such as concrete.
- Demolishes buildings, saws lumber, dismantles forms, removes projections from concrete and mounts pipe hangers.
without close supervision by performing the following duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Openings available for Construction Laborers with Concrete Experience.
- Openings available for Construction Laborers with Pipe Laying Experience.
- Openings available for Construction Laborers with Grade Checking Experience.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
Lawrence Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer