Pegasus Senior Living is made up of individual Associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride and company spirit. To achieve our mission, each associate strives to always do the right thing. Recognizing that excellence is a process achieved through continuous improvement, we value and apply lessons learned from the feedback we receive from all of our stakeholders.
To our Associates, we pledge to
- Promote a culture of excellence.
- Provide strong leadership, team building and empowerment.
- Encourage all associates to work hard and play hard every day.
- Encourage professional and personal growth for all our Associates.
To our Residents, we pledge to
- Celebrate and enhance their lives.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Always remember that choice and compassion are at the heart of our profession.
To our investors, we pledge to be great stewards of our resources.
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist partner will be responsible for answering incoming calls, welcoming guests to the community, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate EP. Will transfer a caller to an EP’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various EP’s.
- Provides callers with information such as community address, directions to the community location, community fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Received, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Provides tours and collects initial inquiry information when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possession of strong organizational skills. Is neat, accurate, dependable and keeps work/space clean.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills. Adequate and clear English speaking and writing ability.
- Displays mature behavior and attitude in speech and action.
- Interacts in professional manner with Residents, public and co-workers. Works cooperatively with management. Displays willingness to assist co-workers when situation requires.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
- Willingness to cross-train with other community positions.
- Ability to maintain strict resident and operational confidentiality.
- Displays cleanliness, good grooming, personal appearance and follows dress requirements consistently.
- Maintains acceptable attendance record/follows work schedule.
- Ability/willingness to follow all policies and procedures.
- Ability to spend long periods on feet and to ambulate quickly.
- Is free of non-treated communicable disease as required by state law.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Level of Experience -
Six (6) months to one (1) year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education, Technical or Professional License(s)/Certification(s) -
Possession of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. If required by state law, maintain CPR/First Aid Certification.