Hamilton Construction Co. operating since 1939, now operates in 13 western states, focusing on heavy construction in highway and rail transportation. Hamilton’s recognized for and proud of a workforce that shares a commitment to building, pride, and growth.
- Report each day on time and ready to work
- Ensure reliable transportation to jobsite
- Ensure project safety rules and environmental regulations are followed at all times
- Experience on heavy civil construction projects including bridges, highway, transit, and rail preferred
- Familiar and comfortable with hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Ability to access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
- Ability to travel and relocate within Colorado as required
- Competitive pay packages
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
Please look at our website for more information about our company:
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity.
607 10th St, Ste 200
Golden, CO 80401
We are an equal opportunity employer
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.