Lawrence Construction Company, an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, is seeking a motivated Certified Crane Operator to start work ASAP!
- STARTING PAY $28-$32 an hour based on experience
- 401K WITH 5% COMPANY MATCH
- FULL HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS WITH COMPANY PAID PREMIUMS
- COMPANY PROVIDED LIFE INSURANCE
- AMAZING FAMILY OWNED COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR 93 YEARS
With offices in Colorado, Lawrence Construction’s heavy civil construction services have been recognized for their consistent standard of excellence throughout the construction industry. As one of the founding members of the Colorado Contractor's Association, we pride ourselves on our old-fashioned craftsmanship and commitment to producing quality projects. The foundation of our business, which has been passed down from generation to generation is: "Do It Right the First Time."
Lawrence Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking a Certified Crane Operator to join our Littleton Team!
Safely and efficiently operates vehicle mounted cranes, rough terrain cranes, crawler cranes, all terrain cranes, and telescopic cranes to meet project needs and accomplish project goals. Crane operators may be asked to operate other heavy construction equipment as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives written or oral instructions from supervisor regarding material to move.
- Moves and operates crane to meet the goals of construction activity.
- Observes markings on ground, hand signals, or grade stakes to remove and place material, when operating machine.
- Inspects, cleans, maintains, and lubricates equipment.
- Read project plans and operate equipment accordingly.
- NCCCO certified crane operator or the ability to acquire certification.
- Experience in a heavy highway/heavy civil construction environment.
- Experience building bridges preferred.
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm for what Lawrence does.
- A desire to learn and grow within an outstanding Colorado based company.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit.
Lawrence Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer.