PETRA, Incorporated is a recognized leader in Pre-Construction, General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, and Concrete Services. Founded in 1994, we have over 20 years of industry experience and comprehensive market knowledge. We offer our construction expertise in the Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions.
This position provides assistance on carpentry related tasks and coordinates with the Superintendent to ensure the jobs are completed on time and with the highest quality.
- Assist in providing proper and adequate scheduling of carpentry duties to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Will communicate issues with Project Superintendent in an expedited manner
- Supports best practices in carpentry and other assigned tasks to include the highest quality and production standards
- Utilizes established blueprints and specifications to accurately and correctly complete each project assigned.
- Responsible for assigned range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work.
- Assist Project Superintendent in ordering all materials for projects in the carpentry scope of work.
- Maintains a high level of safety standards on each job including compliance of all company policy OSHA safety standards.
- Shall generally be available to accept emergency after hour phone calls.
- Perform additional duties as requested
- Minimum of 3-5 years carpentry and/or craft experience in similar construction industry with good driving record.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of commercial construction (equipment, methods) and safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance with Voluntary Vision, Dental and FSA
- 401k with company match
- Company vehicle (or allowance), cell phone, and credit card for business purchases.