Lawrence Construction Company is a family-owned heavy civil construction company with nine decades of innovation and experience. We specialize in mining and reclamation projects, heavy highway bridge and roadway construction, design/build engineering and construction, and heavy civil construction.
With offices in Colorado, Lawrence Construction’s heavy civil construction services have been recognized for their consistent standard of excellence throughout the construction industry. As one of the founding members of the Colorado Contractor's Association, we pride ourselves on our old-fashioned craftsmanship and commitment to producing quality projects. The foundation of our business, which has been passed down from generation to generation is: "Do It Right the First Time."
Lawrence Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking a HIGHWAY/BRIDGE CARPENTER to join our Littleton Team!
Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures and forms conforming to federal, state, and local codes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Studies plans, sketches, and specifications for information pertaining to type of material required and dimensions of structure to be fabricated.
- Prepares layout.
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements.
- Assembles cut and shaped materials and fastens them together as needed.
- Erects framework for structures.
- Constructs forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Welds metal parts to steel structural members.
- Crafts, assembles and maintains form systems.
- Assembles trench boxes.
- Places and finishes concrete.
- A qualified candidate will have 2-3 years of heavy highway carpenter experience.
- A qualified candidate will have experience assembling multiple types of form systems and trench boxes.
- A qualified candidate will be comfortable working outdoors exposed to weather conditions, frequently exposed to work near moving machinery, and in high precarious places.
- A qualified candidate is willing and able to work 40 or more hours a week.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% of the Premium Paid by the Employer
- 401k with company match up to 5%
- Career Pathways Program to map and plan career advancement