Responsible for the daily operation, maintenance, preventative maintenance and repairs to a residential buildings plumbing, electrical, HVAC and all other building systems. Must have working knowledge of all building mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems to ensure proper operations and be able to act upon any conditions that are out of the ordinary.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
2. Conduct periodic general preventative maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic testing of the equipment. These systems include, but are not limited to; air handling units, re-circulating air systems, water pumping systems, cooling plant and all plumbing system components.
3. Assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
4. Respond quickly to emergency situations.
5. Perform and/or oversee electrical and plumbing repair and troubleshooting.
6. Perform and/or oversee water treatment and testing.
7. Perform all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the building's tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
8. Prioritize service calls and follow-up upon completion.
9. Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend equipment/service upgrades
10. Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors and technicians when work cannot be performed in-house. Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor.
11. Orders parts and supplies as required, and maintains stock and inventory control.
12. Be responsive to tenant complaints in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
13. Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records.
14. Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with site.
15. Ensure the cleanliness and appearance of all work areas.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education And Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in building operations, engineering and equipment and systems maintenance
• Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions.
• Knowledge and understanding of blueprints.
• Possession of State of Colorado Driver's License.
• Strong customer service, communication and computer skills.
Other Job Requirements:
• Available and on call 24/7
• Have a personal vehicle
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Able to climb ladder
• Work schedule 8AM to 6PM – F,S,S,M, Available to work other shifts/events as needed.
To apply please email resumes to: