Lonesome Dove Concrete Pumping LLC is dedicated to a high quality concrete pumping experience. We are looking for individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service and are committed to our team, with motivation to help us grow.
We have an immediate opening for a Concrete Pump Operator in Pueblo, CO.
This position requires:
- Current CDL
- Have a current valid Medical Card
- Be able to pass background check and pre-employment alcohol / drug screening (per current federal DOT regulations)
- Flexibility required; be prepared to start early, be on time and work late (this is NOT a 9-5 job)
- Must be available for out of town travel, sometimes overnight or several nights
- Ability to be a self-starter and work productively
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure situations!
- Aptitude and willingness to be a team player
- Concrete Pumping experience is a plus, willing to train the right person
Physical Requirements Include:
- Endure working outside all day, all seasons
- Stand and walk for prolonged periods
- Direct contact with concrete material
- Lift, carry and maneuver materials / objects weighing 50-100 pounds
- Climb up / down ladders
Work days are Mon-Sat; hours and days depend on workload. Pay is DOE.
Lonesome Dove Concrete Pumping LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.