Rocky Mountain Mechanical Systems, Inc.
Industrial Refrigeration - Technician(s)
Denver, CO 80204
Industrial Refrigeration Technician(s)
Comfort Systems USA - Rocky Mountain Mechanical Systems, Inc. a division of Design Mechanical is seeking an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Service Technician(s) to join our team. The Ammonia Technician(s) will focus on Projects and Accounts throughout the Rocky Mountain Region
Who we are
Rocky Mountain Mechanical is a leader of superior engineering, construction, installation and service of mechanical systems. For over 30 years we have provided practical and innovative mechanical solutions. As a Comfort Systems USA company, we are strengthened by a nationwide network of mechanical contractors and prepared to build, service, or retrofit any commercial or industrial mechanical, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, water solution, or process piping system.
We are experts in refrigeration repair, refrigeration cooling equipment, refrigeration compressors, ammonia refrigeration and refrigeration equipment supply and maintenance contracts for commercial and industrial systems.
What you’ll do
- Perform service of ammonia refrigeration systems and equipment
- Diagnose and repair chilled water systems, cooling towers, large control systems, Building Automation Systems, complex conventional electrical controls, and industrial refrigeration systems including ammonia, cascade and rack systems.
- Pump down and dismantle existing systems, as necessary
- Provide training to building owners and Rocky Mountain Mechanical apprentices.
What we’re looking for
- Industry experience of 3 years; 2 years industrial refrigeration experience.
- Knowledge of Vilter, Frick, FES, or other reciprocating or screw compressors.
- Knowledge of current International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR), Refrigeration Engineers and Technician Association (RETA), and OSHA regulations.
- RETA course I, II, III certificates and/or CIRO.
- Possess an EPA approved CFC certification.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Ability to make decisions based on information at hand.
- Work easily and skillfully with hands.
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal diplomatically with internal and external customers.
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple activities in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency, but remain calm, when handling emergencies.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, overtime, and weekends (as necessary).
- Possess a valid driver’s license and able to safely drive a company vehicle.
What we’ll offer you
- Very competitive wages
- Company late model van/truck and uniforms
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield National - Medical Insurance - PPO Plus and HDHP
- Dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for career growth, training and development
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Employment applications are accepted online at . View our current job postings and apply today. EOE M/W/Disability/Vets
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.