Do you like being in a retail environment but want the freedom to create your own schedule?
SPAR has an ongoing project merchandising small kids/teen accessories!
Project Description/ Capabilities Required
· Visits take place three times a week on M/W/F OR T/TH/S during store hours – this availability is required
· Must enjoy working with costume jewelry, accessories, and very small items
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Previous retail or merchandising experience and ability to read plan-o-grams is required
· Requires being on feet 2-3 hours each visit – must be able to bend, stoop, and stand for extended periods
· Must have a smart phone or tablet (Android or IOS) and strong familiarity using apps – an app will be used for in-store reporting
· Must have computer and printer with internet access and an active email address
Being an Independent Contractor working with SPAR Business Services Inc. means enjoying a flexible environment. Most of the merchandising work performed for our clients is set around a client’s window of time rather than specific hours, allowing you to set your own schedule. You choose when and how much work you want.
SPAR Business Services (SBS) is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.